Thursday 24 August 2017

Stirner-chan ~

As per previous post, the main comic is in hiatus until further notice.
So the non-patreon exclusive content will be these mini short comics.
Christ-chan will be making non canon appearances in them as a representative of conservative views and Fedora-chan as liberal.
I try my best not to offend anyone with the content of my comics, be aware all of them are satire and aren't meant to be taken seriously.
This is the low res version, high res 1500x1500 available for $5 pledgers on patreon. PSD available for $10 pledgers and up. Do consider helping me on Patreon! I always wanted a kindle so I can keep all these books about various political ideologies in one device so I can keep making content.

Character with the black hair is the little girl-ified Max Stirner, a german philosopher that specializes in Nihilism. More

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.