Wednesday 18 July 2018

Another very important post.



Today marks the day where I have survived. I lived, I breathed, I stand victorious upon death. I had plenty of close calls to imbue myself in defeat like in the past weeks for example where I thought I died in my sleep and woke up soon after and a couple of days after that where a sickness struck me and agonized me with a crippling headache for days but no I am still alive and writing this blogpost as I speak. Maybe death was all along, testing me for things yet to come? I don't care anymore.

Regardless, I have beaten fate. I have won. Your club isn't for me.

Nobody shall know what I'm so happy about, but this day is extremely personal to me, something that I will remember, its a beautiful day for me, the day where I fought against all odds for the sole purpose of survival... has come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.